Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Man I have been boring lately....

So due to some recent developments, people snooping around my blog I decided to dig into the archives and see what kind of dirty laundry I have posted over the past year and a half. I have been quite amused at some of the things that I have posted, dreams, stories, emotional outbursts. The last few months however, I have been boring...really boring. In fact, I should rename the blog something boring and uncreative. 'Don't read me: Complete Waste of Internet Space' besides a crap load of pictures and some embarrassing moments,I really have got nothing. To those that check in occasionally...and you do cause I'm over 5000 on the hit counter...sorry.

1 comment:

Wendy Jones said...

I can't believe that after attending the BEST CUBS GAME EVER on Sunday, honoring the one and only R.S., that you'd post THIS message instead. And you call yourself a Cubs fan.