Monday, December 05, 2005

Clean Freak

I went to my first Bulls game last week...and although it was a ton of fun...I found that one of my favorite parts was when the guy came out with the Swiffer and cleaned the floors during the game...how cool is that?? How do you get that job?? Swiffing the Bulls floor. Sweat! Then I started to think that I may have an obsession....not just with the Swiffer, as most of you know I do but...it hit me that one of my highlights of Baseball games is when the ump steps up and sweeps off the plate with his little pocket broom....it was that point that I realized I may have an illness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, "Sweat" is more than likely what the guy is getting off the floor with the Swiffer. Well, that and dirt. However, I think you meant you thought that job would be "Sweet"! Will you ever learn to spell?

Anonymous said...

OH! BTW...do you have one of those small Swiffer dusters? Now those are SWEET!

Anonymous said...

you are now just realizing that you have a double A personality!!! after all we told you at Milligan!

Emily said...

Heid, at least I can spell my own name... :P

JB, not that I'm just realizing it...just that I'm just starting to embrace it...

Anonymous said...

you went to a bulls game without me??? sniff