Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just another reason I am marrying John Adams Mitchell...

Today I was cleaning...and I decided to go through some of the bathroom drawers and cabinets. I decide that if I tried really hard I could empty one of the 6 drawers out, if I start purging stuff now, slowly, it won't make it so hard when we start moving John's stuff in...soon enough, after some shuffling and rearranging I had done it. I opened the cabinets and I decided to do the same...one shelf...baby steps here, I cleared one shelf... I was so proud when John came over after work I drug him up stairs to the bathroom and I showed him the one drawer AND the one shelf I had cleared all for him...he looked at me, smiled, said Wow babe, you can totally have that shelf back, I won't need it, he drawer will totally be enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally says totally a lot.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...I may have put that in there it increase the drama factor...did not realize i was over totalling the situation...

Anonymous said...

Totally

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud. That's awesome!
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

So what you're telling us is that your HAPPY that you're marrying a guy who obviously isn't big on hygiene products.