Friday, February 13, 2004

Home Sweet Home...

Home at last. It was nice to finally come home...sleep in my own bed, go through piles of mail, wash my clothes...good times. I didn't stay long though. Less then 24 hours and I was out the door to pick up my sister at the airport and head to my parents. I will be here for 3 days before going back to Chicago.
Believe it or not as I sat watching Friends tonight with my family, much to my surprise I saw a familiar face standing behind Ross during the wedding scene. A wanna be actor from good old Milligan College, hardly recognizable, and had I not been sitting with my sister (who also went to Milligan) to back my crazy thoughts up I may have not believed my own eyes. After a call to Alina (who thank goodness taped the episode), who also backed me up, it was confirmed...5 years and all he gets is a 3 second shot of his face in the shadows...wow.

No comments: