Monday, November 22, 2004

Condo Shopping...

So I bit the bullet and started condo shopping today. It took me 6 months to buy a 500 dollar TV...Lord help Rob my realtor. We visited 7 places today and the only word that comes to mind is Overwhelming. I only found 2 that I think I would have the possibility of buying...the sad thing is, that living in Chicago a lot of other things come into play. If I saw these 2 places I would probably have put an offer down on it today...but there other factors that are often over looked by home owners out side of the city...parking spots, laundry, public transportation, condo fees, safety, high rise, low rise, vintage, new development, location, location, location...if i could combine aspects of all of these places I would have a winner. It was only my first day so I can't be frustrated about it but I have a feeling this may be a long journey.

No comments: