Saturday, November 06, 2004

Guys may be jerks...but that hasn't stopped me...

So I have been quiet about my blind date...he has a name, and I could share it but since we have only been out twice I feel funny referring to him by his name on the web...so he remains 'the blind date'. We had our second date on Thursday and things are still good. I'm not building up walls, dodging phone calls or freaking out yet...so in my book that means it's going well. Maybe the reason that I'm not going crazy is the fact that things are progressing really slow...maybe its because I actually have interest in him....either way I'm happy about it. I'm going with him to a party for his best friends dad on Friday and I'm a little nervous about it but it should be fun. So that's the update on the blind date...

No comments: