Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Don't Mess with Texas...and sentence finishers

So day 3 in Lonestar State...I'm having a really good week. The weather has been great...they have Chic-fil-a what could be better? We've been getting out of class by 4:30 it's been a nice change from NJ. I've been able to go out running and shopping and enjoy myself a little before coming back here and running. Tomorrow I may try to hit downtown. We'll see.

So class is going well, I'm learning a lot but there are 2 guys in my class that drive me crazy. They are the type of guys that think they know more then the teacher so they finish her sentences no matter if they are right or wrong...the type that talk through the class as if they are having a one on one conversation with her...it soooo annoying.

Other then that, I'm anxiously awaiting for my trip to Houston. It should be fun.

No comments: