Monday, March 07, 2005

It Is What It Is...

It's very possible that I may have lost the Condo that I've set my eye's upon...perhaps the most frustrating thing about it is that I'm scheduled to go see it again on Friday and if I'm serious about it possibly put a bid in on it... Here's the story. Last night at small group, I was sharing with the girls my anxiousness about the situation and that I need to let it go and if it was meant to be it will be...they were asking more specifics about the condo when one of the girls stops and goes...my brother loves that condo and is very interested in it also...small case of conflict of interest. Since I've chosen to give this to God...I can not worry about it...either it will be there on Friday or it will not...He gives and takes away...He gives and takes away...and still I will say blessed be the name....

No comments: