Monday, August 23, 2004

TV's and Tap Shoes

My parents came up to spend the weekend this weekend. They brought up some furniture I bought last weekend, a shelf and a TV stand. Which also gave me no excuse to postpone the purchasing of a TV which I had been doing for about 6 months. So I sucked it up, I picked one, and I am now am the proud owner of a 29 inch Toshiba flat screen....a far cry from my 19 inch tube TV. Its a whole new word.

I also made another purchase this weekend...tap shoes! I have wanted tap shoes for about a year but figured if I bought them i would never wear them. Well...I happened to find a almost brand new pair at a resale shop down the street for 5 bucks...and they were my size. I'm very excited and the instructional video is in the mail. I'm sure the neighbors will love me but hey, I live next door to the 'piano man' so I'm not to concerned. Yeah!

No comments: