Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What's going on?

There has been some strange things happening to me the past couple of days...on 2 different occasions I've seen men in Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville dressed in a long black capes...not like sissy capes either...like heavy, long gothish capes...I was 2 inches to the right from having a full beer dropped on my head off the upper deck at Wrigley on an already chilly night (everyone thought it was concrete falling it was so loud it seriously sounded more like a brick then a full beer)...I got a full body bear hug from a drunk guy on the street at 11:30 pm last night and he really didn't want to let go....i'm getting a sty on my eye which I haven't had in like 10 years...houston just won like 10 in a row and the Cubs lost yet again to montreal...I'm not sure if there is a full moon tonight but i'm guessing its very possible.

No comments: