Thursday, September 30, 2004

Why I Can't Be President...

It's not that I'm a female...its's not because I'm single...it's not because I know nothing about politics..it's because I could not last 5 minutes in a presidential debate...I'd probably jump over my podium and strangle my opposition....ugh...i don't that I've ever watched one in the past but I'm already annoyed...I don't really know who I'm going to vote for so I sat down this evening hoping that the debate may help me decide who I was going to vote for...so far Kerry's big cheesy Crest White grin when saying 'where do I start' in the things Bush has done wrong...Bush stumbling with words...pointing fingers at each other...having to wait your turn to talk back...holding your tongue when the other candidate is talking for their 2 minutes...grrr...John Kerry is talking to the proctor...why isn't he talking to the camera..to America...ugh...Kerry and that cheesy grin...like a shady car sales man (no offense to my car sales men friends)...I don't know if I will last the 90 minutes...

No comments: