Sunday, October 10, 2004

Adventures In Babysitting

So I watched my favorite toddlers, Kobe and Lincoln Jones, all day on Saturday...and although I was looking forward to it i was a bit nervous that all day would be a very long time. In the end it was a great day. The boys were very good and made it easy for me which I was very happy about. We played at the park, chased pigeons, went to the zoo, and even took a nap. I have lots of great stories from the day but I think my favorite happened at the end of the day. After coming home from pizza last night and being in and out all day, we were all piling in my place one more time to get all of their stuff...Kobe was behind me leading the rest of the pack...and as everyone waited for him at the door, I turn around to see what the hold up was...I see Kobe taking his shoes off...LOL...monkey see, monkey do...as we all watched him...Wendy goes, "Your mom would be so proud"...she's not the only one.

No comments: