Wednesday, May 25, 2005

How far are you?
How close am I?
I know your words are true
And I don't feel them inside
Still I believe
You'll never leave
So where are you now?

You're all I have
You're all I know
You're breath is breathing in my soul
Still I am gasping, aching, asking
Where are you now?

Cause I just want to be with you
Just want this waiting to be over
I just want to be with you
And it helps to know the day is getting closer

Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feels like a mile
Till I won't have to imagine
And I finally get to see you smile

My journey's here, but my heart is there
So I dream of ways to keep the faith while you prepare our destiny
Until you come back for me, oh please make it soon

-Smile,Chris Rice

I had this in my head while rollar blading the lake front tonight. The words felt real to me...it was one of those days that comes around that I feel like I really might be having a quarter life crisis.

No comments: