Sunday, May 08, 2005

What a weekend...

So I had quite a weekend. I headed to Indiana Friday night to go to the Mother Daughter Dinner with my Mom and the rest of the girls in the family. Everyone was able to make it, except for Heidi. We had a really good time, it was a quick visit but everyone was glad we had that time.
Saturday I went to the Cubs game. Will Ferrel threw out the first pitch. He was hilarious, hit a camera man, in the process of being crazy. It was most enjoyable. He also sang the 7th inning stretch with Mike Ditka. It was quite the time. Now had it not been only 45 degree's, we may have had a really great time. It was really really cold!!!! Hot cocoa and coffee were selling better then beer and 50 dollar blankets the size of door mats were being sold left and right. Insane!
Saturday night, I ended up catching up with a few girls from High School. I don't think I had seen some of them in about 8 years. We had a great time hanging out. It was like no time had passed, which was kind of scary.
Picture summary below...

No comments: