Monday, July 26, 2004

dream?

3:30 am After tossing and turning a bit, I have a sudden urge to get out of bed...i do so and for some reason walk right out of my bedroom and down the hall...as if I am headed there to get something...I walk straight to the front door and for some reason check the lock...its unlocked...I am in disbelief because I always lock the door when I close it behind me.  I look around to key possible rapist hiding places and didn't see any so I go get back in bed...trying to remember why I went into the living room in the first place...i can't recall...decide that I have to get back up this time and turn the light on to make sure that I didn't just unlock the door instead of locking it...its locked...
I realized this morning that I was awake and not dreaming this...what made me get out of bed...and what in the world made me check the front door?  I would have never dreamt (no pun intended) that the door would have been unlocked.

No comments: