Friday, July 23, 2004

The saga continues...

my life, a living soap opera, not self appointed either...friend appointed... this week is one of those weeks that you leave...never wanting to remember again, yet never able to forget.  It pretty much started going down hill on Wednesday.

Wednesday 7:15 am  Got up, got ready to go
Wednesday 7:37 am  Head out the door
Wednesday 7:45 am Arrive at train station...start getting migraine, turn around, go home
Wednesday 11:30 am  Crawl out of dark cave...with a 'workable' headache
Wendesday 3:59 pm Boss sends Instant Message...wants to chat...
Wednesday 4:00 pm Phone rings for interview for job I really really would like to have
Wensday 4:01 pm Dodge boss
Wednesday 4:22 pm Finish interview...Unsatisfied

Thursday 9:00 am Team meeting
Thursday 9:37 am random annoucement in team meeting that 'tulsa most eligible bachelor is being taken off the list...after all he got engaged this past weekend'....m.e.b. being my ex boyfriend...from 7 months ago...hes engaged...engaged...OMG is all I can say at this point
Thursday 2:00 pm No news about job...
Thursday 4:00 pm  The 'news' about 'mr. mostselfappointedmosteligiblebacheor of the crazies' sets in...i broke it off so I shouldn't even have an opinion...but it does sting a little...that for being 'in love' with me, I was so easily and quickly replaced...cheapens it a bit..stings...replay of the last few weeks of the 'relationships' starts going through my head...cheapens it even more...go home..who can work at this point?

Friday 4:07 pm  Blogging...No call......probably one of the only circumstances where no good is never good news.  How glad am I that its Friday?

Why Georgia...why?



No comments: