Thursday, December 30, 2004


I try to keep up with fashion with out blending in with the crowd. For Christmas I got these heart rain boots which I picked out. I wore them to work this week and one of my friends says...'Those boots are so cute, but I could never pull them off"...she could never pull them off, I asked her what that meant, she said they were to bold and she doesn't like to make a statement...the reason I asked her that is b/c I seem to get this a lot...ever since college people have been telling me things I wear are cute but 'only me' or 'they could never pull it off'. Does that mean that what they really mean is that its not cute...after all they wouldn't wear it. I guess it doesn't really matter b/c it has never stopped me from wearing anything. I love my new boots...and it happens to be raining so if you're looking for me...I'll be playing in a puddle.  Posted by Hello

No comments: