Saturday, December 04, 2004

AHOY!

I'm back from Sea and although I am on shore...the room is still swaying as I write this. Funny thing is that I never get sea sick on the boat but the 3 days after I get off I feel like a drunk sailor.
It seems like a bit of a dream now that I'm back. The 7 days aboard the Caribbean Princess were much needed but now that I'm back I realize its the same issues and stresses that I have...they were just postponed a week. It probably was not my favorite cruise thus far but it was still great and we had a lot of fun. I think the highlights were probably the pool side jumbo-torn that played some great new and old movies day and night....the great food, which I ate a lot of....and the good looking foreign waiters. Of course there was also Brano....the waiter my parents met on the same cruise back in May. My mom fell in love with they guy, and would have liked to bring him hope for me back then. They thought he would have been gone by the time they got there this time because he really hated it...but he was there, and he remembered them. She was right, he was a sweet heart...and a smooth talker, and he only had 4 more days on the ship...it was his last week. I'll have to post a picture later.
As for now, I'm exhausted and am going to bed...I can't even reread this so if it is not readable, sorry.

No comments: