Sunday, February 06, 2005

1 Week to live...

A friend posed the question to me tonight, what would I do if I had one week to live. I answered quickly, I didn't want to spend time thinking about it. I figured whatever I came up would probably be the things that were the most important to me deep down anyway. Here is the list in order, unedited:

1. i'd fly to cinci to go see wendy and steve and the boys
2. and then i'd get really drunk with ronnie and we'd make out
3. then i'd fly to milligan and see it for the last time...along with kimbo, kelli, and em
4. Alina would have to fly to chicago and Jen from Vermont...i would take them shopping, and buy them whatever they wanted, and we would eat at the best restaurant and have dessert twice.
5. Once i've said my goodbyes to you 2 (alina and jen) and my friends here in chicago i would fly my family somewhere remote and tropical for any remaining time

Alina then responded, "good plan. geesh, have you thought about this before?" I hadn't. Hopefully I won't have to use it, but it does seem like a pretty good plan...she also said..."i'm not sure who's making out best from you dying.. me or ronnie" which I thought was funny.

What would you do if you had one week to live? No thinking...just type.




No comments: