Monday, February 14, 2005

Houston We Have A Problem....

So I logged into blogger right before lunch to post a quick Happy Valentines Day note, closed Internet Explorer, probably didn't log out but what else is new. I came back after about 30 minutes, logged back on to blogger b/c I was going to post something about my trip here this morning when I'm faced with the blogging 'Dashboard' of a man dressed as a twinkie. I'm confused...baffled. I can change his profile, password, posts...create new posts, delete his entire blog. A wave of panic rushes over me. If it happened to Sweetie Guy Hutchinson, it could happen to me. I immediately back out thinking that I can't do this, poor Guy...poor me...poor anyone. II think back to an issue we were having here on the client site last week with this same issue happening when we were logging into the clients internal learning page. So I look up Guy on the clients directory. Sure enough, Guy works here at the clients site. I see now we have a much bigger issue on hand. I start to think about things I've logged into last week. Hotmail, Yahoo, BMG...or worse my bank account. I'm distressed.

No comments: