Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Personality Test

So I was taking various personality test this evening...I guess just bored tonight. Anyway I took this relationship personality test that asked questions about past relationships and how I communicate and then told me who I attract and what my past habits were. I think some of you may get a good laugh, as I did, and even see how accurate it seemed to be some of the time.

Who I'm Attractive To:
You appreciate unshakeable loyalty. One who'll stand beside you no matter what happens.
One who is forgiving and accepting of others, and wish you could be more like him
One who will make your happiness his top priority
One with genuine warmth and compassion.

What I Don't Appear to Like:
You're not interested in men who are against religion or lack any firm religious beliefs.
You're not attracted to men who are stubborn or difficult to deal with.
You're turned off by neurotic men.

"To tell the truth, yours is not the easiest personality type to get along with. You tend to speak your mind. So, if someone irritates you too much or for too long, you're going to say something. This isn't a bad quality. The type of men you should seek out would like that you're honest and straightforward. He wouldn't want to waste his time trying to figure out if you're upset with him or not. I know it's hard to believe, but sometimes you can be irritating, too."

Conclusions it came up with about my ex:
"He was probably a very independent man who needed a lot of "space." However, based on what you described, it sounds like he intentionally excluded you from his life at times and put up emotional barriers, too. You probably came to feel very lonely, even when the two of you were together."
The Most Important Thing You Had Going:
Friendship, You gave each other support and appreciation, and did lots of little things to make life easier and more enjoyable for each other.

Handling Conflict:
You avoid conflicts as much as possible, but then draw on a mixture of assertive and compromising skills when you need to.
At your best, you try to deal with conflicts as quickly as possible and move on. You balance efforts to be assertive with looking for a compromise and short-term solution

Then I heard about the most depressing statistic I have ever heard. If I dated 100 people, only 32% of the guys would be interested...but even worse...I would only be attractive to 5% of them and there would only be mutual interest 4% of the time.

No comments: