Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It sucks being restricted....

Sometimes I feel suffocated by the fact that I can't log into any person accounts. Due to the recent security issues I ran across this week I've restrained myself from logging into any accounts that have any meaning to me. Mainly blogger and online banking. I didn't realize how much of a struggle this would be. As I'm sitting here this afternoon I almost just did both back to back without a thought. I found a receipt in my purse and wanted to check my online balance of my checking account when I realized if I did that I may be exposing my net worth to the entire client population. Being frustrated by that, I decided to release my anxieties by blogging...go to blogger to log in and realize that this little blog means more to me then I give it credit for. The thought of twinkie guy or anyone else locking me out or deleting my countless thoughts is enough to lead me a lonely note pad. So here it sits, unable to publish to the rest of the world because the client with more Policies and SOP's (standard operating procedures) on security has one of the worst issues I've seen and doesn't seem all that to concerned about it.

No comments: