Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ashton...I would have not guessed...

I totally have a thing for Ashton Kutcher...maybe it was seeing him on Oprah...maybe its that funny tounge thing he does...maybe it was the dream, I'm not sure. I really am not a big celeberty follower, I don't really have favorite actors and I didn't really think he was my type....until now...I even stayed up late to watch him on Jay Leno. I thought I would have picked the Brad Pitt type or something...but not the Ashton type...but geesh I was wrong.
I saw the previews for his new movie when I saw Fever Pitch and it looked really good...but he was talking about it tonight and the thought of watching 2 people dance around their feelings for each other over a 7 year stretch sounds exhausting, not sure it's worth the 10 bucks, but I would really like to see how it ends...

For right now...I'm going to go have sweet dreams of Ashton...watch out Demi.

No comments: