Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hours from being a home owner...

In 2 hours i will sit down at a table with my attorney, my realtor, and a fat check, and become a home owner for the first time. I have been told several times this week that I am about to be come a 'grown up'...I guess b/c now if something breaks I have to fix it? I'm not really sure. As I take a second to reflect on exactly what I'm about to do, and what all it has taken me to get here, It is hard to comprehend that I have only been out of Milligan for 4 years. I can remember sitting in Williams 104 dreaming of living in this city...having serious doubts if I would have the balls to pull it off...but knowing it is the place I really wanted to be. I remember a couple years ago visiting someone in this building I'm about to move into and think...wow, this place is awesome I would love it here but I could never afford this. Over the past few weeks I have been stressed, I have not slept, I have not ate, my eye has twitched for 3 days....maybe a Quarter Life Crisis...or maybe it is just part of "growing up"...either way I have been blessed.

No comments: