Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Don't you hate when you can't play with your new toys?

Apple is already on my bad side. I got my ipod today...only to open it up and find out that I can't use it. I love spending entirely to much money only to find out...oh wait...you need to buy one more stuff before you can even start using the darn thing. I'm sure it said that the USB connector wasn't included...somewhere amongst the small print...but don't you think they should offer it as an option upon check out, after all, most of the world isn't mac lovers... I've talked to a few people who have done the same thing and were a bit annoyed

Last night I lost a filing and got to spend this morning at the dentist...tonight I sit and watch my ipod..uselessly laying there...both cost entirely to much money...and only one is doing its job.

No comments: