Monday, May 31, 2004

Why can't every weekend be a 3 day weekend?

Well, it's Memorial Day weekend...and I have one more day of freedom before returning to the grind. So far the weekend has been a success. I was able to go out with some new friends on Friday and had a really good night. Most of the day Saturday I spent at home hanging out in the rain...and actually I hate to admit this...but a friend of mine gave me tapes of all the seasons of Dawsons Creek, and because I really only watched the last 2 seasons, I have become addicted to see what lead up to the Pacey/Joey/Dawson love triangle. I think I'm somewhere at the end of season 2 but its really hard to tell considering they all run together (and are all so very much alike...Dawsons with Joey, they break up, they get back together, they break up...you see where this is going). Any how, after watching a few episodes of good ole Dawson, I headed down to Indiana to see my parents...went to dinner...watched the Cubs game with my grandparents...a little time in my parents hot tub...all in all very relaxing. Today we went to church, spent time at my other grandmas about an hour south of here, for the most part tried to avoid being outside what-so-ever because of the horrible storms we have been having. My dad and I played NHL Hitz for about 4 hours tonight...until we both had blisters on our thumbs, it was awesome! Tomorrow I decided to stay down here and spend one more day with my parents...free meals, a movie, what else can I ask for. I hope everyone else is having a great Memorial day weekend...Friday seems like a distant memory...work, a thing of the past...if only ever weekend was 3 days.

No comments: