Monday, January 17, 2005

A dream...

I haven't posted about dreams in a while so here it goes...

I was on a plane flying from or to Mexico with my friend Mandy and her family. I'm not sure if we were coming or going b/c once we had arrived I definitely was not home although I felt like I was. I noticed that the water was very very blue and I remember the plane ride was very smooth. There were birthday or left over Christmas presents or something of the such waiting for me once I got there. The strange thing was not that there were presents there for me...the strange thing was that there was one for 'blind date guy that fell off the face of the earth' ...Halloween stuffed animal...with his number and a message to call him...needless to say i laughed and said yeah right...

Now that I'm awake...I'm proud of myself, that in my state of unconsciousness, I laughed at his little note saying to call him...

No comments: