Sunday, January 02, 2005

Isn't It Ironic..don't ya think?

So tonight I went over and hung out with my friend Katie and her boyfriend Zack. They had also invited her friend Molly who moved to the north west suburbs in August from Nebraska where she had gone to school w/ Katie and Zack. I had met Molly a couple times before and she was bring a guy friend of interest which no one had met before. When they walked in they introduced him to everyone and I had a funny feeling that I knew this guy. So I told him he looked very familiar and he said yeah you do too, what's your last name, I said Homrich, he said "LC right?" and I was like "what?" and he goes "LC?" and it hit me we graduated High School together. He transferred in our Junior year so we had only gone to school a couple years together but we had a mutual friend. After talking a bit we found out we are both working with Logistics and Purchasing also which was kinda funny. How ironic that a friend of a friend, that I have only met a couple of times, brings a guy I graduated from high school with in Indiana to hang out with us. Very funny.

No comments: