Saturday, January 01, 2005

Goodbye to 2004...

It started with a breakup and 3 weeks in Canada...and ended with me quitting my job...

A Year of firsts:
First time further west then Tulsa Oklahoma
First time to Portland, OR
First time to Seattle, Washington
First time seeing real mountains
First trip to Sin City
First Opening day at 'The Great American Ball Bark'
First time across the Border by myself
First blind date
First counter offer
First technical interview
First realtor
First Tap dance lesson
First time I voted

Best Trip of 2004 - Kamloops, British Columbia/Portland, Oregon/Las Vegas, Nevada even if it was work related it was a great experience

Best Purchase of 2004 - My IPOD

Best Concert of 2004 - Brad Paisley

Best Movie of 2004 - The Notebook (okay I didn't see very many movies this year, you must understand this)

Biggest Lost of 2004 - Wilma Painter

Favorite TV Show of 2004 - Everwood

That's all I can think of for now...and i'm falling asleep...

No comments: