Tuesday, March 30, 2004

24 going on 85

Today I had a doctors appointment to get some allergy medicine because I have been having some headaches and thought maybe it was because of my sinus. A shot in the butt, 2 pills a day of antibiotics, 1 pill for decongestiant, 2 tsp of some syrup which I haven't quit figured out, and a nasal spray later I return from the doctors office...turns out I have a sinus infection and a bad case of post nasal...I didn't even really feel sick, I was more going as a "precaution" for future headaches. How in the world? As I sit with my pills in front me trying to figure out what I take next I am baffled how this all happened after a 2 hour visit. How looking up my nose, in my ear, and listening to me breath for a 3 seconds has left me with a big old bag of medication, I am not sure I can comprehend. I also have to put some topical cream on a funky spot on my hand and may have to have a biopsy. Figure that out?

I have done it, I have defeated the Price Fairy. I told you I bought my tickets on Saturday for my trip to Cincinnati this weekend, well I checked today, the day I was going to wait until to buy my tickets b/c of the weekly special I see all the time...450 dollars! I went on a gut instinct and bought them on Saturday, I don't know why, I had every intention of waiting until today. It is a good day..well besides the shot in the butt...that wasn't that great.

No comments: