Thursday, March 25, 2004

A Dream:

For some reason I had this awesome idea to put my 2 male bettas in the same bowl. For those who know nothing about Bettas you are wondering why this is such a big deal. Male bettas are very aggressive towards one another and will fight. Well they did indeed fight and killed each other. I was very sad, miraculously they both came back to life...Whew.
Then it was on to the ski slopes. I watched for a while and decided that I wanted to go sledding down this big hill. Climbed my butt up to the top where it looked more like a water slide then a sled hill. A guy waved me on towards him which required me getting in this pool up to my chest. Problem was I was fully clothed and my winter coat acted as a life vest. I was required to take a swimming test before going down the hill...I believe the purpose was just in case you happened to go to far and ended up in the Lake at the bottom of the hill. I almost failed the 'swimming' test for not catching a football the guy threw at me...luckily I talked him into letting me go. After all that it wasn't even that fun, half the hill didn't even have snow...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...

No comments: