Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Happy St. Patties Day!

For a girl that supposedly looks good in green...I think I need to invest. I opened my closet today and couldn't find one thing to wear to work this morning that was green. Oddly enough I found plenty of pink which in a red heads world is socially unacceptable. Its the rebel in me :)

I was rethinking the number of states/countries I have been in the past 6 months. I think the number is larger then I originally thought:
Chicago, Illinois
Northwest Indiana
Cincinnati, Ohio
Wichita, Kansas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Miami, Florida
Hati
Jamaica
Grand Caymen, Mexico
Cozomel, Mexico
Seattle, Washington
Kamloops, BC Canada
Portland, Oregon
Las Vegas, Nevada

So the tally is at 10 states (including IL) and 4 countries (Including the US). I've been a busy girl. I counted 19 different planes...34 hours in flight, 20 hours sitting in the airport, 19 bags of pretzels, and 1 stained shirt from the Merlot that a woman spilt on me on a really bad flight. If I liked flying this would be heaven...not so much though. I mean I don't hate it but its not something I look forward too.
Rumors are flying that I may be going to California for one full month and then 3 half months. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I kinda have my fingers crossed that I don't get this one. I guess we'll see.

No comments: