Tuesday, March 09, 2004

The Price Fairy...

I just heard Kenny Roger sing 'Wind Beneath My Wings' and I'm some what disturbed... Kenny, stick to 'The Gambler'.

I'm frustrated today! I'm trying to buy plane tickets but what I don't understand is why one weekend they charge you 103 dollars for a one hour flight but you want tickets for the next weekend it is 230. WHY?!?! Do I get more pretzels? More leg room? A better view? NO! It's not even a holiday...well besides being the home opener of the Reds playing the destine to win Cubs. So you wait to see if the price will drop, next thing you know its doubled...WHAT IS THE DEAL PEOPLE? Why should the guy sitting next to me pay less then I'm paying when we are going to the same place, at the same time?? Where is this Airline Fare Wizard and what makes him jack the prices up? If he's having a really bad day does everyone have to pay for it? If his mom is traveling a certain weekend he lowers the price down? The worst feeling is knowing that after you book and are locked in the price will drop 50 bucks. It is a cruel world we live in and if anyone finds the Airline Fare Wizard, tell him I'm looking for him and if he doesn't want to be hurtin to drop the ticket price to Cincinnati for the first weekend in April. Punk!

No comments: