Saturday, May 15, 2004

And Another One Bites The Dust...

Another day, another single friend lost forever...Chrissy got married today to Chris Miller, now my 2 best friends from home are both married and both have the last name Miller. Funny how that worked out huh? The guys aren't related but both grew up in the same town...strange...
The wedding was outside and it was FREEZING! It may have been 55 but with the wind it felt like 48 and we were in the shade. Our dresses were strapless and did not help the situation at all. Luckily it was quick and we lost feeling after about 15-20 minutes.
It was a wonderful wedding, Chrissy looked beautiful as always and it made me yet again realize how single I was. I can't wait to get back to the city where my realization fades as soon as I get any where near the vicinity of Lincoln park. I feel very blessed to be fortunate enough to live where I live and it will only get better as it gets warmer.

I should have some pictures up tomorrow.

No comments: