Friday, May 07, 2004

Do you ever wonder what things would be like if you died?

I'm not being morbid...and I'm not talking about what would happen to your soul. I think we all know where that's going. I'm talking about what will would happen here on Earth...right here right now. Who would come to the funeral? I wonder who's tears would be real...like the sobbing kind. Or if my ex-boyfriends would care. I don't even start to imagine what my family would go through...That's not really what I'm talking about. I'm talking about those people in your life...that you're not really sure where you stand...those people. How much difference did you make in their lives? What would they do w/ your desk at work if you were tragically taken...clear your stuff obviously but who would be the first to take it over? Who would get your stuff? I'm not on this Earth to please man and I can't say I think about this often but there are times when I wonder...

No comments: