Monday, May 03, 2004

Rainy Saturdays!

I love rainy Saturdays. This past Saturday was one of them. After a late night I got out of bed at 11 only to find my cable was out. Which I was NOT to happy about to say the least. I decided to download a movie off the internet...ahh the wonderful world of technology. After watching that I took a nap until 3, put on the velour sweat suit to walk to Micky D's...the fact is that if I wasn't craving a cheese burger I probably would have never gotten dressed. I did eventually clean up a little, got my summer clothes out, worked on the T-shirt quilt I am starting on...so it wasn't a total waste. It was one of the most relaxing days I've had in a long time and I think they are needed every once in a while.
I blame it all on the fact that my parents left me. They are on a cruise for their 30th wedding anniversary. My dad didn't want to be the third wheel so I wasn't allowed to go and I'm not happy about it. Such is life I guess.

No comments: