Sunday, May 23, 2004

I really have wanted to write lately but nothing interesting enough has happened in the last few days that would be half way interesting to write about. I am getting ready to prepare for a study I have to lead tonight at 20somethings on Homosexuality. To a group of Christians this wouldn't usually be a very controversal topic, however, I lead the 'new comers' group which is usually full of people from a variety of backgrounds of religion or lack there of. Tonight will be a stretch of the comfort zone for me. They gave me some great resources to pull from and hopefully they will come in handy tonight. If anyone is interested: www.probe.org/docs/homo-q&a.html or www.probe.org/docs/ex-gay.html or www.probe.org/menus/wp-marriage.html (scroll down half way to find 'homosexuality.  Posted by Hello

No comments: