Monday, May 03, 2004

Jazz Hands!

So I had this new male interest. I have been talking to him the past couple of weeks. There was always something about him that I could never put my finger on. He was very sweet, very understanding, very encouraging..very unmale like. While I talked and talked about different things going on with me and I watched him sympathize and nod his head compassionately...i realize he wears A LOT of Abercrombie..now I hate to make assumptions about males wearing Abercrombie...but I live next door to an Abercrombie...I see what comes in and out of there. He's a pretty good dresser too...and all of the sudden it starts to come together. Understanding..sweet...Abercrombie...my love interests come to a screeching halt...he's has to be Gay...now that I think about it...often times when I am talking to him I feel like he may give me the...'Jazz Hands'...he's very show choirish...I hear the little voice in the back of my head saying...'Just Jack' and suddenly I can not look at my love interest in the same way. I have lost a great deal of attraction. I hate to judge people or make assumptions but I think I'm right about this one.

No comments: