Thursday, May 27, 2004

Summer and Sunsets in the City

Big props to God tonight...wow what a show. The sunset was amazing tonight. I rollerbladed to the lake front to meet some friends for beach volleyball. It was a tank top kinda night which I never complain about. While playing with the cool sand squishing between my toes for the first time this year, looking straight ahead I see the city surrounded in purple clouds, to my right, the bike path filled with runners, bikers, bladers all with a smile on their faces...the sun setting in the most amazing colors, and to the left we got a cool breeze coming in off the lake...it was one of those sun sets that was good to the last drop. The only thing missing was my camera...I wish so much that I had it with me...its not fair that I can't share the city wrapped in all those awesome colors...one picture and I could have probably paid for the ipod. It was a good night to live in the city...a very good night.

No comments: