Thursday, January 22, 2004

3 days down...17 more to go...

It has been 2 very long days....13 hours later I have returned to my hotel...exhausted, angry that I missed the third episode of the Apprentice (Why did the have to change it to Wednesday anyway???? )...not wanting to go to bed just because I know I will have to get up in the morning just to do the same thing all over again...
13 hours seriously? It wouldn't be so bad if I had things to keep me busy for 13 hours but they don't. I'm thinking tomorrow should be an early night because the other consultants are flying out and I have already gotten the 'Okay' from my boss to take Friday off so I'm very excited about that. I also found out today that there is a chance I will get to go to Vegas for a 3 day conference for work...I could totally do a conference after getting back from here...and in Vegas at that. The only bad thing is that I get home on the 7th of February and I would need to be in Vegas either on the 8th or the 9th. Talk about quick turn around. Welp, there's work to be done before bed... Here's pictures of Kamloops from my hotel room:

No comments: