Friday, January 16, 2004

Chipotle lunches of Champions

Randomness
Three post in two days, please don't get use to this. I am setting myself up for failure...and if you continue to check this site, a lifetime of disappointment.
Its 12:14, I'm at work, eating a steak burrito and having a Mountain Dew, listening to internet radio, blogging, anxiously awaiting my Gameboy Advance SP that I am picking up tonight and I suddenly realize to my horror that I am a geek. True, this shouldn't be a new thing, I have often called myself this in the past, never really believing it though. I feel now there is no denying it it...the signs are all there. If it walks like a geek, talks like a geek, chances are...its a geek. Who said that's a bad thing though?
I have noticed through my recent blogging and e-mails (maybe you have also)...that I have picked up a horrible habit...how and when this started I'm not sure...Why can't I just use normal punctuation? I have no idea...I have no intentions of stopping because like most habits...I quite enjoy it.................

No comments: