Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Speed...

I'm tired of spinning my own wheels,
I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal,
I need to get there pretty quick,
Hey Mr. what do you got out on that lot you can sell me in a pinch.

Maybe one of them souped up muscle cars,
Kinda makes you think you're stronger then you are.
Color don't matter, no I don't need leather seats,
The only thing that concerns me is...

SPE---ED....how fast will it go,
Can it get me, over him quickly, 0 to 60
And out run his memory, yeah what I really need,
Is an o p e n road, and a whole lot of speed.

Throw me them keys so I can put some miles between us,
Tear off that rear view mirror there's nothing else left to see here,
Let me lean on that gas or he catches up fast.

So gimme SPE----ED....how fast will it go,
Can it get me, over him quickly, 0 to 60
Can it out run his memory, yeah what I really need,
Is an o p e n road, and a whole lot of speed....thats what I need.

I'm tired of spinning my wheels...
I'm tired of spinning my wheels...


john michael montgomery

No comments: