Monday, January 26, 2004

Nothing like being thrown in the fire...

So I have hit week 2 of my Canadian adventure...my time here on a new clients site. My role was to be assisting with testing and documentation...today I was surprised to see that I was not only to be a part of the testing...I was to be ahead of the testing. Major change from what I heard on Thursday. Nothing like getting thrown in a room with 6 clients for 7 hours, it was great fun...or not. I did survive though and I'm sure I'm stronger because of it.
We left the office at 7:30 tonight and I felt guilty...how sad is it that after 11.5 hours I feel guilty for leaving work?? SERIOUSLY!
Anyhow, I didn't write yesterday but on our last day off we went to see 'Along Came Polly' (which was pretty good despite what critics say) and then drove around and checked out some of the scenery. All in all we had a great relaxing weekend. Checked out some restaurants here, except I really wanted Mexican and we could not find a Mexican restaurant anywhere around here. If anyone wants to open up their own Mexican restaurant I've got a great market for you.

No comments: