Saturday, January 24, 2004

Its all about the reveal...

I've missed my first post yesterday...I have to say that I did attempt to write but I was having bloggers block and couldn't think of anything to write about besides the Extreme Makeover show I was watching and it didn't seem blog worthy. I got tired and lost hope so I decided that the day where I missed a post would have to come anyway. So therefore I have missed my first post daily post.
Today was our first work free day in Canada, well work free compared to the other days. We had big plans to explore the region today, however we didn't get very far on account of weather. It started out with some snow this morning and then we couldn't shake the fog. As we drove down the street we couldn't even see the restaurants on the side of the road so we decided to pull in the mall and eat in the food court..A&W mmm, we don't have those around Chicago. We drove around Kamloops trying to reach Walmart. We could see it from the top of the mountain where are hotel was but as we drove down the roads twisted and turned...we ended up driving around 20 minutes before we found it.

No comments: