Saturday, January 24, 2004

Gone and done it...

So I have done it, I missed my first daily post. We all knew it was going to happen so at least its over with. I actually did start typing on Thursday but all I could write about was the Extreme Makeover episode I was watching and I didn't feel it was really Blogworthy. The last night I started again and I was playing MSN's Solitaire Showdown, writing, playing writing some more, playing some more so when I when to post I had timed out of my blogger session and after I signed in again it deleted my post...ahhhh, by then I was to tired to do anything about it.
So Thursday we actually got to leave at a decent time...6:45, it was so exciting. We got Friday off because we had put 51 hours in before we even hit Friday. We decided to explore Kamloops on Friday but due to snow and fog we didn't get to see much. Today is pretty much the same although I think I may have seen the sun peaking through the fog. I will have to wait and see. I did make it to the mall and found some great deals...capri pants for 2.50 (thats Canadian...so even less in the US), no one can pass that up.
Here are some more pictures of Kamloops that I took today.

No comments: