Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Back to the Grind...

I flew back to Chi-town this morning. My only regret is booking at 6:40 am flight. That is 5:40 cst which means I've been up since about 3:30 and came straight to work. GREAT IDEA...or not. I'm struggling. My eyes are going a little cross right now. Another bad idea is scheduling an afternoon meeting with your boss to discuss your promotion possibilities after major lack of sleep. Wow, for that fact alone I don't deserve one.
Cincinnati was a lot of fun. I was really looking forward to the trip to get away from things here and just relax which I feel was accomplished. The boys are getting big. Kobe chose to ignore that I exist and I'm okay with that. He's 2. Lincoln, on the other hand, doesn't mind me and in my mind might even like me, we'll see how long that lasts.
My parents are taking me to dinner tonight. The big 2-5 has arrived. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I am actually in pretty good spirits for how tired I am so I guess that is a good sign.
Okay, I can't think any more...meeting w/ my boss is 24 minutes.

No comments: