Friday, April 02, 2004

Dream:

So I am in my office, and a long comes a 'friend' of mine that just happens to be single and attractive. I am very impressed that he found my office and made time to stop by to chat for a while. For some reason there are bags of tootsie rolls on my desk...not sure why. Anyway, all of the sudden we are rudely interrupted by my cell phone. In a circumstance such as this I would usually choose to ignore that the phone even exists. However, since we in the office, and it is ringing rather loud I decide that I better answer it. I am digging through my purse like a mad woman trying to find the dang thing...I finally get to it in time to find that my Dad has just hung up. GRRR...then I figure, maybe this is not a bad thing, after all my 'friend' is still here. So we resume conversati...the phone starts ringing again...although things are becoming a bit fuzzy now...my 'friend' is drifting away, no, don't go...but its to late...this time it is not my cell phone...in fact it is not in my dream at all. It is my home phone. I jump up and run in time to answer it and find out it's my mom...for real. Asking me why I never answered my cell phone...

No comments: