Sunday, April 18, 2004

dream:

Perhaps one of the worst kind of dreams...one that involves a co-worker...one that makes you feel kinda awkward when you see them the next day. My co-workers and I were going on a cruise (what?don't you take all your coworkers on vacation with you?) There were at least 3 that I know were really co-workers that I recognized. We were on a tram that took us to the boat and I forgot my coat on the tram (I'm pretty sure this is coming from an actual experience of leaving my coat on the plane when I flew to Cinci). Anyhow, we never actually got on the boat...but we did turn around and get back on the tram...I'm not really sure why. Next thing I remember one particular co-worker and I were running through the airport. Our hands brushed and I quickly recoiled...you know how you do when you touch someone's hand on accident and don't want them to think there is any funny business. But it happened again..and this time I couldn't recoil because he wasn't letting go. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything but realized, that in this case, it was an inappropriate situation(which to avoid an even awkwarder situation, I will not name names). He then proceeds to kiss me and tell me that we should ditch the rest of the crew...during this time, I can do nothing but search the area making sure no one saw that. I then tell him how wrong this is and that due to his current situations this can NOT be happening (whats with another kissing dream anyway?)...however in this case we will never know what happened because my alarm rudley interrupted me yet again.

No comments: