Saturday, April 17, 2004

Bugs and drunks...

The biggest bug I have ever seen just ran out from under my door. One of those thousand leggers...but a REALLY big one. He ran under my bed, where I am sitting. NOW WHAT?!?!?! I run to the closet...grabbed the bug spray and started spraying hopelessly under my bed. Can that thing crawl up the blankets?!?! Now what?!?! Did I get him...should I pretend that I did?? WAIT! He is retreating! Covered in a white film. TARGET HIT TARGET HIT! CONTINUE FIRE...MOTION DETECTED! He is now covered in a rather thick white filmy substance. Movement ceased. Now I must pick him up and flush him...thats as bad as seeing him for the first time. I know he's dead but he still creeps me out. I get up the balls to do it. Mission accomplished. Except for that odor that now saturates the area around and underneath my bed. Good thing its a nice night...I open the windows and now can hear drunks screaming down the streets...

No comments: