Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Dream:

Steve Jones and I seem to be sitting in a car...Completely trashed. Considering neither of us are big drinkers this is already a strange one. He decides that he is to smashed to drive so he staggers out of the car, heads to the passenger side, passes out. I then drag him into the car. Knowing that I am the less drunk of the two of us I decide to drive. I drive around the parking lot for a while and then realize that Kobe and Lincoln are in the back seat in their car seats. At this point I know I should not be driving, especially with the boys in the back seat but I continue to do it anyway. Steve and I get out a convenience store. I ask a woman where something is and she tells me but comments on the alcohol she can smell on my breath. I see 2 cops at the counter and am afraid she will tell them that I have been drinking. Luckily she doesn't and I buy some gum to cover it up in case they do ask. I can't remember much more of the dream besides Steve buying some water to try to 'sober up'.

I have already apologized to Wendy for drinking and driving with her babies in the car. It was one of those dreams that you wake up feeling bad. She has accepted my apology.

No comments: